Monday 9 February 2015

Let Me Introduce Myself!

Hi, my name is Jayson I'm currently studying BTEC Business Studies Level 3 Extended Diploma. My college is really good, they are quite helpful and since I came here I've felt like I'll actually be going somewhere. Speaking of which I originally went to a different college to the one I'm at now and I studied Level 2 Graphics Design, I spent little over a week and just hated being there as I had to travel a decent distance and also the people at the college just weren't my sort of crowed. 

Enough of my educational background, what about me personally? Well my full name is Frederick Jayson Knott, but I mainly go by Jayson as it just sticks with people more because Frederick is generally one of those names (for me personally) that just doesn't fit that well and despite the fact that my parents chose Frederick as my first name, they have always called me Jayson. Confusing I know. I have always had an act for talking too much, my friends and family have always found that sometimes they have to just smile and nod at me because I'm just bombarding them will random discussions and thoughts, so the fact that I love writing makes a lot of sense because I essentially write what I think. When I'm at home I kill time by either listening to Soundcloud or something on Spotify and playing on my Xbox from time to time, but I usually don't have the time because of college. Another thing I enjoy is college, yeah I'm a little bit of geek but I just love to be on my feet rather than sitting at home doing nothing. Although at times it is hard to keep up with deadlines I love it, because it means I'm having to work hard and be productive as for some unknown reason I hate not being productive, even in my spare time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment